Sunday, October 07, 2007

Tradition Continues But Elsewhere

Charlie's conversations may have concluded but look for a promising career by up and coming conversationalist Finn, as described by his mom.

That mom, Tina, has also doomed my spare time to Facebook thanks to her comment posted on this post of mine and this profile of the founder in Fast Company.

Facebook is like MySpace except designed and operated by people who appear to have actually ever seen a computer. In social networking sites, Facebook is like a big mysterious condo building where you may be either working or living. MySpace is like the bad part of town and it's getting dark and your phone doesn't work. Or it's like the city shots in the movie Pootie Tang. Makes you feel like a baddy daddy lamatai tabby chai.

4 comments:

Tina Rowley said...

Finn and I salute you! We are proud to continue on the fine, fine road you've paved here with Charlie.

I don't know how many times a day I type that "f" into my browser and wait impatiently for that "acebook" to pop up. Come ON. Let's GO. Don't have all DAY. Someone might have sent me a cartoon of a CROISSANT or their werewolf might have damaged my VAMPIRE.

Anonymous said...

Seba se.

Christopher said...

Sadda-tey, dat. Sadda-tey.

Anonymous said...

This is as good a time as any to tell you your McSweeney's pieces make me want to sign your pitty on the runny kine.