Monday, March 17, 2008

And because it's been a while...

I'm on to you, Jay Leno. And I have been for years.
I'm on to you, Quinoa.
And Eva Longoria? I'm afraid you've been found out. I'm on to you, too.

(see previous posts)

(also, I just Googled "I'm on to you" and this blog trails only a couple of references to a Neil Diamond song. Nice work, y'all! I'm on to you, algorithm!)

And what/who are YOU on to?

(update: and for the record, yes, I realize everyone is on to me as well. Thank you for your that.)

12 comments:

Tina Rowley said...

I am so on to you, Wolf Blitzer. I'm on to your whole network. Pass it on.

All-About Girl Scout Cookies, I'm on to you...in a good way! Where the hell have you been? You can stop hiding your light under a bushel because I'm on to you. Elbow those Thin Mints out of the way.

Speaking of, Thin Mints...I'm...you know. (taps nose and points to Thin Mints.) You know what I'm going to say.

Andy Joe said...

I'm on to you, Chicken Starship

nancymcjensen said...

I'm on to you, diet and exercise. You suck. Have another Redhook already willya?

la Ketch said...

I'm on to you New York Subways. I'm on to you Aspertame.
I'm on to you month of March.

Scott Chicken said...

I'm on to you, lactic acid.

And I'm most certainly on to YOU, Craigslist!

Andy Joe said...

I'm on to you, Facebook applications.

Andy Joe said...

I'm on to you Family Passes for your favorite attractions.

Cara said...

I'm on to you, compact parking spaces.

Anonymous said...

I'm on to you Dr.Seuss- damn you Dr. Seuss!

Christopher said...

I'm on to you dry wall installers. And you too, other dry wall installers. And ESPECIALLY YOU - dry wall contractor!

I'm on to you, cat-who-tried-to-pee-on-my-bathroom-floor-this-morning.

I am SO on to you, $600 tax rebate.

Anonymous said...

I'm on to you, cable television.

Andy Joe said...

I'm on to you Dad-with-Meth-addict-son memoir and I'm-a-meth-addict-with-a-caring-dad-who-smoked-pot-with-me-when-I-was-twelve memoir authors.