Sunday, March 23, 2008

68%! $1365!

I am humbled and heartened by all the donations for the walk. We are getting ever closer. And contrary to Jane's comment in the post below, I won't reset the goal after I hit two grand (though donations after that will be not only welcome but extraordinarily helpful). Once I hit the goal, we're done. Hey, this is sounding awfully public radio pledge drive. No tote bags offered, though.

UPDATE: Now up to 85% of goal and $1700! Thanks to all. We're almost there. I will put up some non-fund raising content soon, not holding out for 100%. Just trying to wrestle a particularly challenging radio story to the ground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I should have known you'd stick with the public radio model ;) I don't really think that will discourage anyone from donating, though!