Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Attention Fellow Office Renters At The Big Complex Where I Rent An Office

Sometimes your dogs come bounding up to me in the hallways. Or the elevators. They are never, ever, ever on leashes. But apparently that's okay because, as you inform me, "they're really friendly."

But you know what? They're pit bulls. And I don't know they're friendly. And from what I know of pit bulls, I think I have cause for wariness.

Here's another fun fact: put your freakin' dog on a freakin' leash. Also, keep 'em out of the ding dang coffee shops.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

Ah, you're one of those caninophobes; don't you know that -

DOGS ARE PEOPLE TOO?

Christopher said...

Ah, you're one of those "caninophobes". Don't you understand -

DOGS ARE PEOPLE TOO!

Andy Joe said...

Maybe if you cut your hair, they won't think you're a lhasa freakin' apsos.

Andy Joe said...

Maybe if you cut your hair, they won't think you're a lhasa freakin' apsos, hippy.

john said...

How else is Whitesnake going to know I'm serious about my intentions?